Let’s show our WIP part 4 (Part 1)

@Evee @ttulsajess @Cyn thank you! I’ll take your word for it!

@Evee oof, 3 Kenzie heads? Your poor hands!!

3 Likes

Thanks!

1 Like

Love seeing the progression!

10 Likes

He is beautiful already, thank you so much for your help and sharing :heart:

1 Like

Thank you! And honestly, I think yours looks pretty great! Nice and newborn. And only a second baby? You could have fooled me!!!

1 Like

Thank you so much :pleading_face::heart:, yep it’s my second baby, but I’m really frustrated that I can’t understand skin tones

1 Like

You’ll get there, I promise!!! For me it only really clicked when I started using the primary method and I still don’t understand how other artists get such beautiful skin tones using the flesh colors

1 Like

You are really sweet with me, thank you so much, I’ll keep trying

1 Like

I’ve worked quite a bit on Romilly today, and also pulled out and started Alexis. They look comical next to eachother, big and little :slight_smile: I have to say thank you so much @Maloree for your accidental inspiration! I have not felt excited to paint a kit in several months, and your Alexis gave me my spark to paint again :slight_smile:

8 Likes

How cute!

Can’t wait to see them finished.

1 Like

I love the chubby cheeks!

1 Like

Considering buying another one so I can keep these two in my personal collection :sweat_smile:

17 Likes

Looks great! I am getting ready to start my Theodor! Love him

3 Likes

Beautiful skin tone and I love to see a blonde Chase!

2 Likes

Imani freshly varnished

16 Likes

Gah! They are gorgeous unpainted :heart:
Looks like they arrived early!

2 Likes

Gorgeous!

Aubrey and Caleb almost done :white_check_mark:

Caleb prob be born tomorrow and be used toward giveaway as was gifted to me. And Aubrey already has a home donating to the real Aubrey Jessica’s daughter @bountifulbaby

Doll both will be bald I would root Aubrey but I don’t have blonde hair to root.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after reaching the maximum limit of 10000 replies. Continue discussion at Let’s show our WIP part 4 (Part 2).