Let me see your Levi's :)

My 2 Levi’s I’ve made

6 Likes

5 Likes

Just a close up of Levi.

6 Likes

I love him!! :heart_eyes:

How stupid am I??? I didn’t realize I had posted him here 2 years ago LOL!!! That’s what happens when you don’t read the whole post and go straight to the New stuff!!

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:I enjoyed seeing him no matter when you posted photos!

My little Elf had to join too. @lynn the more times we see him the better, lol!

3 Likes

Thank You ladies, I appreciate the nice comments!

2 Likes

This thread is making me so excited for my own Levi to come to fruition! So many cute ones!

Here are my three from my first to my last.

5 Likes

My Levi is still with me after 2 layaways that never go through. I began to think I will never sell him.

8 Likes

All ready for Santa!

5 Likes

I have always been the odd one it seems that never really liked Levi or wanted him…until this thread! I blame the babies here lol
But now looking at him…I bet he’s so fun to cuddle! Think I may need one eventually, but he’s what 17" with the bent legs? So is he kinda small? Small newborn or large preemie?

1 Like

Love his little sleeper!

He’s not small at all! He’s big and chunky. He’s so curled up he’s 17 inches but he’d be more like 21 if he was stretched out. He’s a large newborn size for sure :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Oh awesome thank you! Seeing the 17" I thought he’d be tiny as tink is only around 17" and she’s so small lol but definitely makes me want him even more now that you said that!

1 Like

I may depend on the body ? I would say more newborn than large newborn for mine.

Mine was giant, with the body he came with. He fit newborn size clothes perfectly, most newborns still swim in newborn clothes.

Newborn size fits him perfectly!

1 Like

LOL, you are not alone. I was the same way. Now I added him to my ‘Love’ list.

1 Like