Huxley eye size

I had the same issue, one hard and one soft, however, I purchased both of mine from Macs.

1 Like

Weird…I was thinking that maybe they just had the soft vinyl at Mac’s and maybe some in the US and the hard vinyl was here. Im glad I got one of each but there are far more flaws on the soft vinyl.

1 Like

That is the case for me too. With my second kit, the head and limb color does not match. That is one of reasons it is taking so much longer to paint than the first version.

2 Likes

You know what? I just went and looked at my 3rd kit and its soft as well so Im thinking I had it backwards…the ones I bought from Puppentramland are soft and the one I got from Mac’s is hard.

3 Likes

Mine is soft from Mac

1 Like

Mine too but the head and the limbs are slightly different colors.

3 Likes

Even so… I’m still loving her. But… I haven’t started painting yet… I got as far as trying on eyes. :wink::heart:

1 Like

I didn’t have the issues as others
I varnished the kit first which I think helped
I love this sculpt and can’t wait to paint more

!

9 Likes

Don’t let the flaws scare you. She paints beautifully. I just cleaned mine really good, filed down a few rough spots, and lightly varnished before painting.

3 Likes

Your version is my favorite! I love how you did this one.

1 Like

If you seal or varnish before painting you shouldnt have any problems :wink:

2 Likes

Need your opinion, please. Which eye color - lighter or darker? (hair is not completely done yet).

5 Likes

Lighter

2 Likes

Lighter :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Lighter :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Lighter

2 Likes

Lighter

2 Likes

Thank you so much! Lighter it is!

4 Likes

Blue! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oops I’m late to the game! I bet she’s adorable!! I just got my first Huxley today!!

2 Likes