Handkerchief Bonnets

These are so cute. I wonder how to make the top blue one

1 Like

The top blue one…this one?

Yes :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Vanniek, that looks like two sewn together across the shoulders, leaving an opening for the head.
Then you would sew down the sides leaving an opening for the arms.

1 Like

I went to Etsy and I bought a couple. Im hoping to be able to make a little outfit for my Bipsey and Id love to make one of those bonnets :wink:

2 Likes

Does my Tinky need more outfits? Lol I have made so many already but I’m SO tempted by these ideas. I bought my kit a few minutes ago so I really shouldn’t buy more stuff but for once I can afford it lol @PutABonnetOnIt does she need another outfit, you’ve seen them all so what do you think?

1 Like

I can be a helpful enabler right now, OR I can say DO IT :rofl:! Seriously though it may depend on what you have invested material wise already for her verses what she will sell for. Do you have some wiggle room? I picked up quite a few at antique store and another antique mall in our area for very inexpensive. Especially if they have been not selling for them they may strike up a deal for a few of them. You can use a large wardrobe as a selling point :wink:

1 Like

She actually has the tutorial, she used snaps for hers but like Tessa said you could just see it. Here is a screenshot her page is on the top if you want to see more!

Here is another way

1 Like

I love this idea, you can just use a wooden bead painted for the face.

5 Likes

Snaps would be better. It would be easier to get it over the head. :blush:

1 Like

These would make cute babies for your babies!

2 Likes

OH How sweet!!! TY for sharing!!

1 Like

I was thinking that myself lol. They are a bit vintage in style, I have a dress that would be perfect for one of these!

1 Like

I love these!!!

1 Like