Guess who just arrived....*BOX OPENING*

Thanks @AmyR777!

1 Like

I can’t get to the video. Is there something I need to do? Help!!!

It’s not a video, it’s a Photobucket album. :slight_smile: You should just be able to click on the link in my first post?

I was still new to reborning when Jayden came out. My reborning friend tried to get me to order one, but I wasn’t privy to the names of the popular artists or the meaning of LE kits back then and chose not to order it. Little did I know… :disappointed:

3 Likes

He is adorable.

Yeah I found about reborns just after Jayden sold out. I’ve always loved his little face most out of any kit I’ve seen but never even thought about getting one…the blank kits alone cost hundreds! :grimacing:

2 Likes

Thank you!

I did but it just went to the photobucket home page and I don’t know how to find it from there.

Congrats!!! Yay!!!

hes really cute congrats

Thank you @Nikkiroc and @clilley!

@heartstringsnursery hmm I’m not sure. It should take you to the first pic. Maybe try a different device?

I’ll do that. Sometimes my mac doesn’t behave well. i’ll try it on my husband’s windows computer.

1 Like

Yep. It was a mac thing. Congratulations on your new little man. He is adorable. You are a lucky mommy. You’ll have to post photos when you take him on outings and stuff. Enjoy your baby!

1 Like

Congrat new mommie!!

Thanks so much @heartstringsnursery and @Angel!

1 Like

Yayyyyyyy…I was right…It was J by NS…heehee. :wink: … He is so adorable…Congrats on your new little fellow…hope he brings you lots of happy time…He is a totally precious little fellow… :smile:

1 Like

Can’t wait to see the video nimlet!

1 Like

He is adorable Izzy! Congrats!!!
DebbieG

1 Like

Glad he got to you! I have been out of touch and on vacation! So glad you are happy!

1 Like

Thanks Pia! He really is adorable. :slight_smile: