Great news! Two BB dolls in a movie scene! :)

I’m not sure they will pick any of my dolls for this second movie - they need a “floppier” doll that looks like an older brown haired baby for some child abuse scenes (yeah, I know! it’s some kind of drama). All my dolls are preemie or newborn sized and I’ve only got Diana Villanova with brown hair. The guy asked me if I had an 1/4 limbed doll, but I don’t. We shall see.

I’ll try and post pics of the 6 dolls that have already “acted” today if I get the time. Just don’t be too dissappointed, I’m only reborning for 7 months or so

A little update - looks like they will rent a doll after all Only one this time, and they will need it for two or three weeks of shooting. It’s going to be Cozy K. Smith, my ginger boy! AND this movie is directed by a famous movie director from Croatia! It’s a great honor and opportunity!

And I will say it once again - it’s good to be the only one in my country making reborns! The hard work is finally starting to pay off!

Perhaps your contract should cover damages to the baby since it is “child abuse” scenes??

I’ll see what can be done on that matter.

The other contract is signed. In case of damage, I will get full price of the doll!

The scene will not be anything violent after all, but it will be shot during rain. It shouldn’t damage the vinyl or hair, and I don’t worry about the body.

And I’ve been paid in cash, which is good Cozy should stay there about 20 days, for only a few scenes. I’ll probably put him up for sale once I have him back.

That is soooo exciting… I found out about a month ago a baby of mine bought off eBay Alexa By Natali Blick is being used in a Lions Gate movie… I am a little nervous she wont make it through it being Directed by the director of SAw!!! Hopefully when filming is done someone will give her a nice home…

— Begin quote from “brandybeayon”

That is soooo exciting… I found out about a month ago a baby of mine bought off eBay Alexa By Natali Blick is being used in a Lions Gate movie… I am a little nervous she wont make it through it being Directed by the director of SAw!!! Hopefully when filming is done someone will give her a nice home…

— End quote

That’s great!!! Congrats!

Brandy - that is wonderful!! I hope she doesn’t end up in the “prop” room, or like a scene in Toy Story.

Well done you!
I did one last year for Pinewood Studios in England. At first, I thought it was a joke, but it was for them.