First baby you ever made?

Go for the monkey kit for your grandson…the little ones really love the animal kits! I made this Princess Pug kit for my youngest grandson’s first birthday because he kept taking his sister’s, which I had made for her Christmas 2014. He is drug everywhere, usually naked :open_mouth:
AKA Buck

8 Likes

What a cute little face on this one!! :heart:

Shes certainly not nightmarish! looks like a great first try to me!

1 Like

:frowning: I’m still sad but totally understand, he was a kit I hated painting, his vinyl stunk up my whole house when I baked him and I never thought much of the sculpt until I got it finished and seen the love my baby had for this doll. I made it for a swap baby and grew to really like it in the few weeks I had it here. He is a sculpt that grows on you :slight_smile:

Really cute! I love the outfits you picked for them.

1 Like

I’ve always loved the face on Tibby! Yours is very sweet!

Sweet! I did a monkey for my son when he was a toddler. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wow! Really nice first babies. They look very loved too.

Cute baby Nya! Both of them! It’s neat to see how far you’ve come.

It looks like she’s trying to get his attention. Lol
Very cute baby!

His hair looks great! I have a friend with a grand baby like this. A head full of lighter brown hair. It’s unique and beautiful! Your baby reminds me of that.

1 Like

So sweet! Such a peaceful smile on this baby’s face. And such a cute baldie, or lightly done hair baby.

She’s so sweet! Great first baby. She sure looks cozy :slight_smile:

Did you sell them, or keep them? Sweet babies!

I think everyone’s first baby takes a while. It sure is a nice accomplished feeling though! She’s very sweet and girly! :heart:

I know we have done this before, but here is my first. I thought she was great, (as long as you didn’t look too close) She was a doll I bought off ebay that was terrible and I had to strip her and remove all the hair first. She had a melted and repaired leg, her eyebrows were way above the brow bone, nails were all chalky and her hair was pluggy and that was AFTER I redid her…LOL. I still have her.

9 Likes

Thank you :)) My daughter was also born with full head but her color on the doll is as of now . It became really light to compare to her color when she was born … :slight_smile:

First doll was a Tre kit. Gave him away. First girl Tegan kept her.

7 Likes

Oh my goodness that’s so sad! I’m sure she loved her baby very much… You know though, it’s things like that… It makes me love doing this so much. They can truly bring comfort! I’ve given so many away. To hurting and grieving people… Children. A little joy really goes a long way.

1 Like

Very sweet babies! Thank you for sharing. :heart:

1 Like