Facebook pages

I wanna play too! Here’s mine.

2 Likes

[quote=“kareninflorida, post:8, topic:19284”]
https://www.facebook.com Here is mine, I love all of your baby’s here on the Forum they are so beautiful
[/quote]Little Angel Reborns

3 Likes

Liked your page. Love that Santa! Best one EVER!

2 Likes

Thank you so much :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: I’m going to continue to try & figure out how to “like” from my Facebook page as a business…have been trying for a while now & having no luck…not a computer person at all.

1 Like

Thanks. It was fun making. Too bad I can’t kind any other Santa kits, I wanted to make some more this Christmas.

1 Like

I agree…such an AWESOME SANTA!

The talent on this forum is AMAZING!

3 Likes

Liked all of your pages :slight_smile: I will make a page soon on facebook too :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Mine is brand new, Just made it today since I have a regular friends profile under the same name. I am a newbie and made this page as some kind of blog where I could share my experience and adventures in reborning. You are all welcome to like my facebook page and laugh with me of my fun and sometimes not so fun moments in this beautiful art.
Motherhood Prints Nursery

5 Likes

I think I added all the new pages too! and thanks for all the likes on my page as well! If I missed anyone let me know!

2 Likes

I think I’ve added all the new ones, but if not please let me know!

2 Likes

my fb page

5 Likes

Here’s mine - Facebook

5 Likes

LIKED! :slight_smile:

I think I’m all caught up now.

Here is mine ~ Redirecting...

also here ~ Facebook

6 Likes

Ok, I think I got everyone! So many gorgeous babies!!!

Thank you! xx

1 Like
5 Likes

I set up a page. Not much there yet though. :blush:

6 Likes

You are actually not set up as a page that can be “liked”. The way yours is set up, it is likely to be deleted by FaceBook. I accepted your friend request - hope it stays up for a long long time.

1 Like