Evon Nather tutorial, worth it? Please Help!

Hi :heartpulse:, thank you so much for your advice, I will do my best, I promise, the main problem is that since I live in South America it is much more expensive and complicated to get a kit, so what I have I treasure too much, but in the same way I should lose my fear that I have to ruin everything :sweat_smile: and keep trying and learning

This is what I can get with my first baby, I Am still waiting for the hair that I purchase from Russia to reroot her eyelashes

10 Likes

I have the tutorial and I definitely think it’s worth it:)

1 Like

Thank you soo much!! :pray: Do you have the digital tutorial or the booklet?

1 Like

I have the book, it’s packed with great information. I am the queen of tutorials, I followed so many different ones when I was learning. I learned so much that way! Practice of course is most important, but you can’t go wrong with a tutorial from a master artist.

1 Like

Awww thank thank you, means so much to me, thank you for your help :heartpulse:

1 Like

You’re welcome!

1 Like

If you are friends with Evon on FaceBook, she has been doing some live videos.

3 Likes

Yess I saw the first video in live, that is why I want her tutorial so badly

Your baby is great. I do see some shine, but that would be easily corrected with the varnish recipe on here – where you use cornstarch in the varnish. There is a particular varnish they use with it. I do not know if another brand would work or not, but others here can tell you. This is the varnish: image
DecoArt Soft Touch Varnish

From Amazon

1 Like

Wow, beautiful work! :heart:

1 Like

Thank you so much :heart_eyes::heartpulse:, she is shine because I don’t still Varnish her limbs, still working in some more details, and yes I read about that amazing Varnish I am already have it, yay, so I am super excited about use it :heartpulse:

thank you soo much :heart_eyes::heartpulse::heartpulse: I’m still experimenting with her, this baby has been the result of experimento a lot lol, I really don’t know what I’m doing, so I wanted a tutorial that can help me

2 Likes

IM SORRY THATS YOUR FIRST BABY!!! THATS STUNNING FOR A FIRST!!! Wow!!

5 Likes

Thank you :pray::sob:, yes is my first baby she is still a wip because I am so picky and I want it to be the best I can do and keep adding things lol

2 Likes

Your Skya is absolutely amazing! You’ve done everything perfect, even eyebrows and painted hair! Do not ‘improve’ anything on her and start another baby :wink:

4 Likes

Thank you soo much Yelena you always are so sweet with me :sob::pray::heartpulse:

2 Likes

Oh, OK. I wasn’t sure where you were in the project or how much you knew about the varnish. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Another “Natural” Reborn artist. Beautiful! @Cyn

1 Like

Hi @lollipop_cradle. I tried to look for her but couldn’t find her. Do you have the link or full name for her facebook? Thanks

1 Like
2 Likes