Colelila dolls

Their is another real baby with a Love onesie I think with gold and I recently saw some of the realborn babie’s pictures from their photo shoots.

1 Like

This too

4 Likes

Oh my!! Is this what they got and thinking they had the first one???

2 Likes

Yep. I have a whole folder of pictures of what people got from various scam sites.

3 Likes

That baby probably sold for $500 originally and not $75

1 Like

More than that. It is Silvia’s prototype

5 Likes

I thought she looked familiar. Prototypes are usually over a $1000- $3500

3 Likes

They even sold that one as 21"…

1 Like

:rofl: :rofl: :joy: :rofl: :rofl: :joy: :rofl: :rofl:

I had the same doll sent to me. :frowning: I bought the doll through Colelila. I wish I checked this site to see if it was a scam. They had me send the doll back and promised a full refund, so I did. ( Scam # 2 and shame on me). Then they wrote and said they would only give me $40.00 and I could keep the doll. Now they just tell me they haven’t received the doll. I’m past the point that I feel I have a chance of getting my money back. I want others to know what a horrible scam they are.

3 Likes

You can report it to PayPal if you paid that way or to your credit card company. Item was not as described, and now you sent it back and have not gotten a refund. It is worth a try. Save the emails too if you have them to back up your story

3 Likes

I paid with PayPal and I did get them involved, but after jumping through hoops and deadlines for PayPal, I still think I probably won’t see a refund. I’ve given them all of the information and have copies of everything but in the end I’m afraid no one can make Colelila make things right with anyone. I might call the bank though, thank you for the suggestion.

3 Likes