Can’t unsee it

“Barely there” brows are fascinating, aren’t they? But I’m with you, and can relate to stronger brows that run in the family.

I remember being in public with my son’s father across from me, and I was holding my newborn son, who was looking over my shoulder.
A stranger came up behind me and exclaimed, “Oh, what expressive eyebrows, just like Daddy!”
I turned to look at her, then she said, “Just like Mommy!”
:smile:

7 Likes

Thanks, now all I can think about is wet dog hair topping cake. :face_vomiting:

2 Likes

Lol. OMG…I know right, awful. But, at least she said she made the baby for herself, in memory of her beloved pet.

4 Likes

Lmao. That is very weird.

1 Like

Consider shaving your legs and vacuuming your floor? :joy::joy::joy:
Oh my aching head. When you get tired of painting, a career in comedy awaits you.

8 Likes

The only way I could possibly see using dog hair would be on an alternative such as a werewolf or another animal. Even then, I’d definitely be cautious about doing so if I planned on selling it. Many people are allergic to dogs.

Of course, I personally hate rooting so I couldn’t ever see myself making an animal reborn, though I think they’d be fun to paint.

2 Likes

Hey now. Lol I’m feeling personally attacked on the leg shaving comment. 2020’s been rough.

4 Likes

Oh Crap, are we suppose to STILL be shaving our legs???!!!

11 Likes

I have gotten lazy with that among many other things, believe me… but I keep this along the living room that my kids trashed out of pictures.
:joy:

6 Likes

:joy::rofl::grin:

5 Likes

Yes, an alternative would be more likely…and to keep it for yourself. I can totally see that.

3 Likes

My newf leaves so much hair on the floor that I have considered rooting with it. But ewww no. Lol

2 Likes

Don’t shave, but keep them out of pictures :wink: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

5 Likes

Ok, that’s it. Now my wookie legs have to be in ALL the pictures! :joy::rofl:

5 Likes

This is a beautiful post. :heart:

2 Likes

Ok, I just posted something in the ‘for sale’ category. I look at the post when I’m done and my feet are showing. Oy.

2 Likes

I’m just laughing. You guys are so funny.

2 Likes

You have to be careful with YouTube videos too, cause OMG…the video I did showing the reborn Baby Yoda I made and dressing him, literally shows my cleavage the whole time. I’m always behind the camera…but with the mini tripod I got…apparently I wasn’t behind enough :joy::joy::joy:

9 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like