Babies, babies, babies

All of your babies are beautiful. Here is a poor tablet pic of my full work bench. I always have multiples going. I like to change up who I’m working on when I find time to paint.

9 Likes

I think that is a good game plan, I kinda do the same, just get a little done on each one and at some point get them all caught up with each other. I love the water bottle idea, ingenius.

2 Likes

You will get there, slow and steady…

Who is that first and third baby?

Who is the baby on the far left? She’s beautiful!!

13 Likes

Who is on the far left? She’s adorable.

3 Likes

Thank you! That face is cute with a capital c-u-t-e

Soft neutral vinyl–easy to paint. I need to pick him up to see if it is thick to root. He has a big lump of a head in the back…like a bad delivery. LOL

LLing by Ping lau and Flynn by LL Eagles

Yes Ducklin

I see a Lennox up there! I love that kit<3

1 Like

Oh, Oh, Oh… basket of happiness, look at those babies! they are beautiful. It it creepy that I like them just as a basket full of baby heads?

1 Like

Glad you love him, totally gave me some grey hair, that vinyl was awful (for me) I guess hard German vinyl and I don’t get along, but he does have a damn cute face and the tiniest ears I have ever seen!

1 Like

That basket of heads would make an awesome Halloween decoration! :rofl:

2 Likes

I think it would just make me happy to look at, those are such happy babies.

He does have tiny ears! He is one that’s in my keeper stash:)<3

1 Like

This off topic but I just thought it was funny. I am going to my sister in laws baby shower and it was requested to bring our favorite childhood book. Well for me it is ‘Where the Wild Things Are’ so I right away ordered one off Amazon. Then I decided to watch your hair painting video. And what topic do you decide to chat about…yep ‘Where the Wild Things Are’ too funny! Loved the movie too btw :heart:

2 Likes