Anyone that prays

I don’t want to get into a flagging situation…I am not religious but I do use the word prayer, meditation, sending vibes, thinking good thoughts, hoping, wishing, and visualizing all interchangeably.

If you need prayers you got em’

I am sorry you are having a hard time and are feeling lonely and anxious.

I hope the right people find you and help you out of this sad place your are in.

You are not alone, hard times are temporary and you are a well of strength you just have to be still and remember it.

Everyday is a new day to start again and find one small seed to hold onto and plant for tomorrow. I know it sounds silly and when life hurts nice words are just words but many of us have had really hard times, when you come out the other side you look back and wish you could tell yourself "hey, it is going to be ok, just hold on, know this will pass, and that you will not only get through it but you will be stronger, wiser, and happier, it is just too dark to see on this night.

Stay strong.

Maybe sometimes…but sometimes nice words are like a warm blanket on a cold day…or a hug from someone soft and squishy like your grandma used to give…or a balm to your soul to help you heal…or a source of strength when you feel weak…

But i do think that to be effective…nice words must come from a caring heart!!!

:hugs::heartpulse::hugs:

3 Likes

i did get a short call from my therapist apologizing for not being able to fit me in yet. She knows i need to talk and she knows its hard for me to wait.
My heart aches from holding in more and more.

3 Likes

Agreed tender caring words can be a balm. I also thing they have more meaning when they are accompanied by an act.

I always tell my kids “miracles” take cooperation.

I personally love words but when you are in a dark place, or the sad and loss is deep, it is noise. It is so hard to find the right words for some things because there are none.

If you ever heard a woman keen (it is primitive and women do it instinctually) that is a sound there are no words for, wish we had a sound like that to comfort people.

Yes… i have heard it because i have done it quite a few times.

Still have had no discussion with my therapist…, still trying to wait patiently.