3 year olds birthday wish

— Begin quote from “Debora Jenkins”

TY Pia I have done another coat on the black and the tongue and nails since these pictures and I will finish today unless God forbid something awful happens. I guess I will just heat some rice to pour in the limbs.

— End quote

What is “heating rice” all about? Is that instead of glass beads for weighting? I would love to see photos of the finished apes… you are pretty ambitious to do 3 at a time!! who are the others for??

— Begin quote from “pia”

TY Pia I have done another coat on the black and the tongue and nails since these pictures and I will finish today unless God forbid something awful happens. I guess I will just heat some rice to pour in the limbs.

— End quote

What is “heating rice” all about? Is that instead of glass beads for weighting? I would love to see photos of the finished apes… you are pretty ambitious to do 3 at a time!! who are the others for??

— End quote

The rice is to warm the area that is to be rooted

They have eyes. One even has blue ones.

I guess I figured since time was short that rooting the arms and legs, etc. on a chimp for a 3 year old might not be necessary… Good luck Debora - hope you finish in time…

I did very little rooting of legs and arms but they have some. Oh and eyelashes. The glue is drying in front of a fan overnight

:

I did very little rooting of legs and arms but they have some. Oh and eyelashes. The glue is drying in front of a fan overnight

— End quote

I am pushing this one time wise but hopefully it will work out. Thank you Pia for keeping up with my adventure.