You Tube Tutorials

Trying to keep em coming… not great at editing. Almost done with the painting series…

Maybe the avatar next?

4 Likes

Are you going to do one on hair painting? I’d love to see that! I’m waiting for all of them to come out so I can watch them all in a row, I’m too forgetful to watch it in chunks :rofl:

2 Likes

I touch on it a little bit but may do a full on tutorial later, think it deserves more time, and I need some time to get better at it!

3 Likes

You’re already so good at hair painting! I need that tutorial right now :joy:

2 Likes

After watching your videos, I feel encouraged to be a little more heavy-handed with my paint! I also enjoy them just for the sake of the relaxing vibe. It’s like a baby painting meditation session :wink:

4 Likes

You ladies are too nice! Thank you!

Ive been watching and subscribed. Crossing my fingers you do a painted hair one. :wink: Thank you for sharing your secrets to gorgeous babies with us!

4 Likes

Thank you, I haven’t had the chance to watch the video yet but I will later this evening! You are such a talented woman, I admire your work. Can’t wait to watch and pick up some pointers! Especially that amazing painted hair of yours. And how about those amazing freckles I’ve seen you do?! Ps— I’m a big fan! :heart_eyes::star:

1 Like

The series is done and up! , I touched on hair painting but will make it a separate video. I honestly don’t think I am qualified to be giving a hair tutorial yet but I will keep working at it and do my best.

1 Like

Thank you so much. I think I am going to continue making videos for a while if people like them. It’s a good way to switch gears and stay creative and maybe make more friends in the reborn community.

5 Likes

I really enjoyed watching the videos while drinking my coffee in the mornings. I’d love to see a hair painting tutorial. Your combo hair is so cute!

1 Like

Subscribed. Keep em coming @Gabriell I love learning new techniques!! I also agree on the hair tutorial, I am working on combi hair myself and could use a little direction. Especially on painting the top of the head so that it looks good through the rooted hair. Any advice would be greatly appreciated :blush:

1 Like

You and me both, I am still learning myself.

Can’t wait to paint another baby I’m going to Watch your tutorials and follow along while I paint :hugs:

1 Like

I have been watching. Love it!

1 Like