Yes! Yes! Yes!

I am on a roll! :wink: I just sold little Rainer on reborns.com!!! :smile: I am so happy! My doll show money account is getting fuller…
Yipee! :blush:
Can’t wait to meet you all at the show!!!

18 Likes

Woohoo congrats Willow! Can’t wait till my next baby by you, you do amazing work and totally deserve these sales!!

1 Like

Thank you Izzy! :smile: I am looking forward to painting your little one! :heart:

1 Like

1 Like

You go, Willow! Atta girl! :slight_smile: claps I haven’t made up my mind yet about the show… I’m not so sure about flying…but if I go it’ll be great to meet you and everyone else!

1 Like

You should go!!! It would be great to meet you there!!! :smile:

1 Like

Can you take a train, Beccs?

1 Like

Congratulations!!!

1 Like

Wooooo hooooo!!!

1 Like

Congrats!

1 Like

Congrats Willow…That is great!..SO happy for you…Keep those dollars rolling in! :smile:

1 Like

Thank you so much everyone! :heart:

Congratulations honey x

1 Like

@becca. Come to Atlanta and fly with me. I’ll hold your hand during takeoffs and landings.

5 Likes

:tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada:woohooooooo congrats my sweet beautiful girl!!! Keep them coming!!!:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️

1 Like

Thank you, @PunkinDoodleLoves! :heart:

Thank you, @nikkiroc! :heart: :blush: :smile:

1 Like

Sadly, I think the only train we have down here is an antique store named that :slight_smile: I actually live by a railroad but the train that comes through here and there isn’t for transportation.

1 Like

I might just take you up on that offer! :wink: :heart:

1 Like