Wow, I just noticed

Seriously don’t know what people gonna do! Everything is going up!

2 Likes

i wont be buying much from here anymore

1 Like

Oh wow that’s a big jump.

2 Likes

That’s a huge increase!

1 Like

I stopped buying plugs and rings for now though I do prefer them it’s a pain to search for all the parts separately. I want a button that says add plugs and rings like @macs has cause it takes about 20 minutes to find them all and add them to my cart

4 Likes

You don’t have to search for them. Each kit listing has ‘Related Items’ links on the bottom. You just click on body, rings and plugs, etc and add them to your cart

1 Like

Sometimes they aren’t already there because they post eyes and five different bodies and since I use my phone I still have to go back to the original listing and find which ones I haven’t put in my cart yet :rofl: one button and done would be so much easier

1 Like

I kinda feel the same.

People shop here because they have always had the best price for good quality.

I know prices are high everywhere as companies try to recoup but my prediction is that some will keep them high because people are willing to pay it.

Some of us will find less expensive hacks, buy in bulk or only buy sale items.

Newbies won’t know the difference.

Sadly if I am paying more I have to charge more.

It’s a “gift” that keeps on giving.

These are strange times.

7 Likes

I ran out of ultramarine blue and was shocked a small was now the same price as a 1/2oz used to be. The craziest price increase to me are seconds. Seconds used to be like half off at least and now seconds are $60, it’s insane! I hope it doesn’t last, or that if it does that new artists selling their babies for $100 will be forced to increase their prices and even the market out a bit for the rest of us.

3 Likes

Thought I’d share pricing from June 2016-those were the good old days! I am trying to wrap my head around part pricing. Way back when, parts were either test or 2nds. Now occasionally first quality is offered. That’s great! I understand those would cost more but It seems the cost is much more-to the point it doesn’t justify buying. A whole kit would be only a little more-of course when on sale. I know covid has influenced stock etc. but I believe these prices were higher before that. I am not sure so don’t quote me on that. Just trying to understand the behind the scenes logistics that’s all.
Oh look @dinokc there’s your fav-Olive! :joy: :wink:
1 | Charlotte Legs | 6.95 | 6.95 |
1 | SECONDS Charlotte Arms | 4.95 | 4.95 |
1 | SECONDS Olive, by Denise Pratt (new color vinyl) | 24.95 | 24.95 |
1 | ~Peach~ Head (Closed Eye) TECHNIQUE TEST PART | 3.95 | 3.95 |

2 Likes

Beside huge shortage of materials and sculptors struggling to produce their kits in a good quality vinyl, there is a HUGE increase in the transportation cost of goods from China. Tankers goes back empty since we don’t export anything anymore, someone needs to pay for that ‘empty’ back trip when before it was offset by selling those exported good or recycling materials (whatever went back before) - thus price increase on all their goods. :frowning:

Now I envy hoarders :wink:

5 Likes

Its our prices keep going up to make the dolls, but buyers want to spend less and less.

4 Likes

Exactly, now we have to raise of prices and customers don’t even want to pay NOW what these Reborns are worth, specially when there are people selling Reborns for $150 :unamused:

3 Likes

I have too many kits and this is the reason I don’t want to let any go. God only knows if and when they’ll be back in stock. That 15$bb sale kit will cost 4x as much.

3 Likes

Exactly!!