Wow, I just noticed

I just went to order some GHSP from BB, and wow has the price gone up :astonished:!! The small jars that were like $3.95 are now $9.95!!! And some are even $10.95, like the Brow Brown. My goodness, that’s a big jump in price.

4 Likes

Yup everything has gone up and hopefully they will cure!

Even the plugs went from .59 to .89 cents now :dizzy_face:‍:dizzy:

2 Likes

How are we suppose to keep Reborns “affordable” when everything to make them, starting with the kits have gone up so much in price? This is what people don’t understand. :frowning:

5 Likes

I know kits are up to $69.95 and $79.95 and most bodies have jumped, some as much as $10. You can’t afford the new kits or be sure about the vinyl , buying on sale only and from other reborners and the forum members these days. Fixed income and unless I sell some not buying any these days. I started when kits were $19.95 and $29.95 and a LE of BB’s was $79.

5 Likes

Oh no did it really go from 3.95 to almost 10? Oh my goodness! All the prices in my local supermarket just went up too so it’s everywhere

2 Likes

Everything is up these days and i wonder how they can say its Covid caused for absolutely everything, hard to blame all of it on a virus…

2 Likes

It sure is, @Shera. I don’t believe Covid is still affecting it that much.

Yes, I was just looking at other things and every price has raised. The oval glass eyes that were $6.99 or $7.99 are now $12.99. It’s crazy.

3 Likes

I understand that prices have gone up on everything, but I think it’s a little to much, almost $10 more on some items, seriously?

2 Likes

What’s really sad about the raise in prices is that once they’ve done it----prices won’t ever go back down even if there is NO reason for them to continue to be high. Right now they are blaming the “supply chain”. Whatever!! Here in So. Calif. some of our gas stations are at $5.00 a gallon, some higher, some a bit lower. It’s really hard to drive when the prices are that high. It sucks!!

4 Likes

Oh my, here in Florida the gas is at $2.70 for now, but it’s getting higher everyday. Food prices are raising, how are we suppose to keep up?

4 Likes

I don’t know----my budget isn’t going to allow for too many higher prices. I’m already trying to figure out what I can live without!

4 Likes

It’s so sad

1 Like

It stinks!!

3 Likes

I am really sad about all this news now… I didn’t buy stuff from BB for a long time, so I even didn’t know :frowning:

The only way is to raise prices to accomodate for all that, so only those who can afford reborns will buy them :frowning:
Sad, sad, sad!

4 Likes

The prices on everything will go down if people will stop paying what they ask to pay.
As long as people willing to pay $10 for a small jar of paint and 90c for a plug - they will remain that way. :frowning:

5 Likes

I agree, once the prices go up, unfortunately they won’t go back down. This is going to put a real strain on selling Reborns.:unamused:

3 Likes

Oh goodness!!!

Yeah I’m going to start only occasionally working on them just for hobby sake! Glad I got a lot bought up!

1 Like