Would it be weird?

The only thing I would worry about is the vinyl getting stained because it is totally unprotected. I had my levi kit out and assembled and I was very careful not to let it touch anything but somehow it got some dark blotches on the head. I had a hat on and off but it was a light color so :woman_shrugging:t2:

4 Likes

Oh wow! Thank you for the warning. I definitely wouldn’t want to run the risk of them staining because I highly doubt I’ll ever get my hands on another kit if they do. Maybe I should wait and have them painted so they at least have some protection that way. Looks like I might have to get over my paranoia with painted babies and just enjoy them!

1 Like

Maybe you could do a base layer of flesh as a protective coating? I’m not sure how much it would help but since it’s recommended to do a flesh wash before anything to prevent the next layers staining the vinyl who knows! It may be easier to clean up with brush cleaner? :woman_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

@brittanynicole

I have other prized kits but most will be my private collection as this one will be too once I paint him/her.

Elyse Brace too cute

8 Likes

Yes! I agree! There are many people who I would have loved to paint my babies but they don’t to customs!! So frustrating but totally understandable.

2 Likes

Mmmkay, you’ve earned some of my “afraid to screw this baby up but it’s still too cute to bag up” photo spam.
It’s a tad shiny from being stripped before I bought it.

9 Likes

Awe glad you shared @TrinityCrystal

3 Likes

Thank you guys so much for sharing! Such cute kits! I assembled my Everleigh and Miracle today and snapped a photo. Esme is still boxed up for now.

7 Likes

They are gorgeous!! :heartpulse:

2 Likes

Thank you! :heart::heart: I’m smitten with them and they’re not even painted. Lol

1 Like

I love them!!

1 Like

Thank you! :heart:

1 Like

You, guys, are a bad influence! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Now I want to put all my favorite unpainted kits together which would brings me out of house space. I do plan eventually paint them all, I am just such a slow painter with very little free time :laughing:

5 Likes

That seems like a more fun way to decide who gets painted next.:slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

LOL! My Tibby got a birthmark under her foot from a black shoe label

They are so cute

I finally painted my Tibby. Now I’ve got Ladybug unpainted but dressed up. :see_no_evil::see_no_evil:

I have a stand in baby that I was going to reborn but I have decided to leave him as is, I like the simplicity. This is the only baby I have ever kept for myself.

1 Like