Workspace pictures

@TanyaT
Yep they zip all the way down to hide everything.

2 Likes

Oh my gosh, thatā€™s funny. I think auto-correct is just there for the entertainment value!

2 Likes

Iā€™m going to try to post my workspace photos :confounded:

My messy desk area. I just pile everything on top of my cupboards. I do have more but my dining table is just to the left so couldnā€™t get them in the photo. Lol my dolls are taking over! Also those blue draws are full of doll kitsā€¦ I have 5 more tooā€¦ But 2 are filled with dolls clothes and blankets too.

10 Likes

Thanks, itā€™s usually really organised but since school went back this year (Iā€™m in Australia so school starts feb) it has turned into note collection table, and my sons hair spray for his hair is always there. Lol plus the box is full of German doll kitsā€¦ Lol

Trying to organize a bit. :slight_smile: Put the storage unit together myself the other day and have been able to organize a little.

I have to take everything out as I need it so the kids donā€™t get a hold of stuff.

4 Likes

I lay down a sheet before I startā€¦

This is my workspace ā€¦ Iā€™m painting here! :wink:

13 Likes

I have small children so I take everything out and set up a space to paint every time. After each baby is finished I wash the sheet and the cloths used in my magic chef oven. I lay down the sheet like a drop cloth then all my paints, brushes, rack, and everything lays on top of the sheet.

1 Like

So you want to see something horrible! This is my work space after finishing a couple of dolls. Thankfully I LOVE cleaning it up and getting it ready for the next. Good thing for doorsā€¦Shut themā€¦

6 Likes

I collect 80ā€™s toys, and my work space is surrounded by them. I need to get pictures of the work table. But this is the rest of the room.

13 Likes

WOW!! That is a big collection.

2 Likes

Hereā€™s my current messā€¦a spare room/closet/sewing room/reborning stationā€¦ha

9 Likes

Love your sign!

LOL, thanks. My family loves to go in and grab up whatever Iā€™m painting and get a better look!! I got tired of them TOUCHING MY BABIES!! They hesitate now, and say ā€œis it OK?ā€ ha

2 Likes

I used to do ZenTangleā€¦or my rendition of itā€¦haā€¦it is so much fun.

1 Like

Lolā€¦you will get to those boxes one day

1 Like

I would have to walk through my house and take pictures in EVERY room!! I suppose I shouldnā€™t of given up my doll room! Itā€™s like a baby bomb went off over here! :grimacing:

5 Likes

i like your new pic. cute

1 Like