WIP loulou

This doll has taken me forever to get to this point and still is a WIP. I’ve been fortunate enough to have requests for some of my work and I’m absolutely thrilled about it. I’ve stopped and restarted poor loulou several times because of the requests. I’ve been reborning now for almost 3 months and have learned so much from the wondering artist on this forum. Thank you for all your support and encouragement. Stay safe out there! :heart:

19 Likes

Eyebrows and hair coming soon lol

16 Likes

12 Likes

Not sure if she will have curly hair or not yet, but it will be dark

17 Likes

She’s beautiful! Great job, you are a natural artist :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Thank you Kelly, you’re always such a sweetheart :heart:

1 Like

I love the long dark lashes. My nieces and nephews have them

1 Like

Gorgeous!!

1 Like

You definitely are a natural, she is soo beautiful! And I love her dress❤️. I am getting ready to start LouLou am excited about her!

2 Likes

She’s so beautiful!

1 Like

I’m about to start a Lou Lou also and hope she turns out this beautiful! :heart_eyes::heart: Very beautiful job!

2 Likes

Such a cutie!

1 Like

She is awesome! And you are doing great!

1 Like

Finally finished her hair. I think I have to be the slowest rooter lol. It takes me 30+ hours to root. But I’m getting better results which is what it’s about :wink:

11 Likes

Nothing cuter than a little bit of curl :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Wonderful rooting. That is about how many hours it takes me to root a head about this size and thickness. So either that make me slow too or both of us average :joy::grin::heart:

1 Like

Lol

You did an awesome job, that looks so good.

1 Like

Mine has dark curly hair too. But I made his much shorter than yours. Mine is in the wip thread.

1 Like

Oh my gosh! That hair is perfection! I want to see the face!

1 Like