“Will you have enough time to spend with each of them?”

So I sent hubby a screenshot of the kit of the baby that has dwarfism and told him that I would like the completed doll for a gift at some point ( in our family we share with each other things we want for holidays and birthdays). I went on to tell him about the ‘Patience’ kit, the baby that has Down Syndrome, and how I’d like that one too at some point.

He turns to me and replies: “But are you going to have enough time to spend with all of them?”

It was the cutest thing!!! I love him so much. :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

17 Likes

Of course you will. Moms always do.

3 Likes

That’s absolutely right, and that’s basically what I told him!:grin:

3 Likes

I really like the sculpt with dwarfism as well. :heartpulse:

2 Likes

Nino right? He’s a chunky ball of cuteness!:orange_heart:

2 Likes

Yes, he’s so endearing.

2 Likes

Your reaction is so uplifting and adorable, makes me aware of what I am missing, not really complaint just a little wishful thinking😇.

1 Like

Tell him yes… they surprisingly undemanding believe it or not. ( because they are just dolls) :wink:

2 Likes

Thankfully, special needs reborns require the same amount of attention as the others. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

You can be a mom if you are helping someone younger than you in your life. My biological mother was extremely abusive and hasn’t had contact with me for over twenty years now. But I’ve had several older women in my life who I would consider mother figures. Please rethink your definition of “mother”. I’m sure you already are. :heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

Right??!!:grin:

1 Like

I love Nino too… I can’t wIt for him to be released!

5 Likes

Did they say how much the kit was going to cost?

1 Like

Nino is $114.99 ($35 deposit, but her site tries to charge shipping for anything under $100… so might charge 2 times, etc)
https://www.truborns.com/collections/pre-order-kits/products/nino-by-vincenzina-care?variant=32822044131427

2 Likes

I know they charged me shipping when I pre ordered him. I hope they don’t double charge me for shipping, I won’t be happy for sure.

3 Likes

I would try to contact her before you pay him off?

I only pay in full with her site. But I dont use her site very often so not 100% sure what happens

1 Like

Did you order him or are you waiting? I have never used this site before.

2 Likes

I ordered Manuela but paid in full.
I have to wait on Nino.

1 Like

This is why I’m waiting for him to be released before I buy. Otherwise I would of preordered!!!

1 Like