Who's this baby

Anyone know where I can find this kit please

1 Like

waiting to see - Oh I like her!!!

I hope someone knows this kit

1 Like

It’s a silicone but I can’t remember who. Maybe a Bonnie Sieben sculpt?

1 Like

I don’t know who it is, but I see it in all the China stolen kits, so it must be a popular one or used to be popular. I’ve always thought it was really cute also and would love to know which kit it is if someone knows.

1 Like

My customer sent the picture she knew it was a scam I wish I could find it She wants a baby this but a kit

1 Like

@jlesser do you know who this baby is?

1 Like

That’s not a kit. That’s a silicone baby. Look at the shoulder here… Its a full body silicone.

You can tell by the way the arm lays down. That’s not a tummy plate. Not sure who made the silicone tho. Cute baby.

2 Likes

Silicone Ileny by Alejandra De Zuniga, painted by Alexandra’s Babies

12 Likes

Jenni… you are amazing… How are you feeling?

3 Likes

It’s amazing how you know so much. You’re awesome!

1 Like

What’s a look alike kit to match this baby

Sorry, Alice. I currently have covid and will not be starring at multiple bright screens to try to find a match right now.

4 Likes

Oh no I will pray for you to get better

2 Likes

Feel better and take care of yourself. Warm comforting hugs. :hugs:

2 Likes

A siicone doll for $79.88 pretty much guarantees it’s a stolen sculpt poured in inferior tin silicone.

1 Like

I think they make horrible vinyl sculpts, sell them advertised as “soft silicone”, that is if they even send you a doll at all.

1 Like

@jlesser Awe feel better my friend! Sending you lots of love and hugs! Get better soon.
:heart: :heart: :hugs: :purple_heart: :purple_heart:

1 Like

Oh man. Hope you feel better soon!

1 Like

I’ll be saying some prayers that that you’ll be well soon with no residual effects. :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

1 Like