Who's Preordering Scarlett by Bonnie Brown tomorrow?

Scarlett by Bonnie Brown :slight_smile:

Thank you for putting up the link! :slight_smile:
we were expecting to open tomorrow but we did not think about he fact that the time in Australia is 15 hours ahead of us.
We opened her up at 11:00 am thins morning when Bonnie was heading off to bed at 1:00 am her time. LOL
Once again here is the direct link to Scarlett by Bonnie Brown on our web-site MacPherson Arts & Crafts.

hUgs Brenda

3 Likes

@Thestarcatcher where can i find the info about the editions? I am on the fence on her. Do you know if there will be changes made to the second edition? I was going to get her,but there are a few other kits on my must have list and once theyre gone, theyre gone (not twins a and b, Ill trust that they will be around longer)

It’s says first edition gets COA here’s is a pic of the information that is given

1 Like

this talks about both.

Thank you! Ive decided i am definitely pre ordering her tomorrow(I refigured my budget and feel i might be able to get her and the AK Kitagawa twins, i just have a habit of squireling away money and not wanting to touch it unless i absolutely have to.)When is the second part of the payment typically due?

1 Like

I thought she looked like my boy William and had to have her. What do you think close or is it just me?

I also bought Grayson except for the ears looked like my boy I thought.