Who’s expecting Ever?

Honestly I would get the Aspen/Leif if you’re wanting to stick with a Realborn tummy plate I need to find the thread on here but I’ve seen where the newborn tummy plate for the Realborn kits is quite big it was huge on Azalea LLE

1 Like

Ever came early! Tracking had her for Monday, but she came today. I already have her in a bath. She is small, but a bit chunky(comparing her to Lief and Ashley). I’ll be using the 1458 body with her.

4 Likes

Mine came early too!

3 Likes

I want mine to come in :sob:

2 Likes

Mine shows it was delivered today. But the post office isn’t open on Saturday so I can’t go get her. :tired_face:

3 Likes

I want to get her eventually, but not right now. I really like her but I’m waiting for Micheal lol

1 Like

I’m thinking if I don’t get them when they come out I never will!

Your post office isn’t open on Saturday? You must live out in the middle of nowhere!

1 Like

Wow! That’s crazy! My mail has been scheduled for a certain day lately and it’s been two to three days late for the most part! So it’s like not even worth being notified of when to expect delivery at all :tired_face::tired_face::tired_face:

Can you show us pictures? Everyone keeps talking about how curled you she is but I can’t picture it

Yep. I live right between Halfway and Earth. If that isn’t official the middle of nowhere I don’t know what is. :woman_shrugging:t2:

3 Likes

Lol yup pretty much! I’m kinda jealous :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I finally ordered last night :slight_smile: not ordered a body yet because I’m waiting to see size IRL, so excited​:heart:

1 Like

I didn’t get her yet. There i going to be a ton of her on Reborns so I wait until the rush is over.

3 Likes

Got my kit today! :heart: Fits nicely in newborn and loving the way the legs curl up. A bit bigger than what I had pictured in my mind.

5 Likes

Got mine today :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: with the recommended 19” body. She’s had her bath and will be handing out to try while I varnish Alexa and Darren and finish up big Joe. Then I’ll work on her and Amelia at the same time.

1 Like

The kit is worth it! :joy::heart: Just noticed she has a little bit of gums and a little tongue in there.

3 Likes

Lol and my first thought was how am I going to paint that?

2 Likes

Does anyone else thing Evers legs look too small or is it just me?

Her wrists are thicker than her ankles

1 Like

I’ll have to order her when I can just had to go through couple things so can’t right now

I agree… and I thought the same thing… her wrist are bigger than her ankles

1 Like