Who’s expecting Ever?

Anyone get her yet? Start painting?

3 Likes

Mine is supposed to arrive Monday

2 Likes

My tracking says Monday.

1 Like

Are you guys going to paint her right away?

1 Like

Not sure… been on a painting break while the kids have to do school from home.

1 Like

Have you been going through withdrawals?

2 Likes

I wonder if she will be a good seller for collectors
She looks adorable but I haven’t ordered yet.

Is there ever a way to tell who will be popular? I feel like the popular kits with artists aren’t the same ones popular with customers.

2 Likes

Me, and I’m excited to start working on her immediately. I don’t usually reborn new kits as soon as I get them.

3 Likes

So excited to see how you reborn her! Do you have a vision?

All the prototypes seem to have light hair. Sylivias version I think has brown painted hair.

I’m itching to see a darker version of her :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I have her on the way! I’m wondering if she’ll look better with the 15-17 inch body of the 19inch one that is recommended. As far as vision… Mine will definitely have brown hair, I don’t like blonde babies very much LOL

3 Likes

Ooooh I can’t wait to see your version!

1 Like

I was wondering that too… think I may need a smaller body… :confused:

1 Like

Not sure about the color of the hair until I finish painting. The skintone depends on my layers. I never really know until I finish.

2 Likes

I have both in my stash, when she gets here Ill take some pictures with each body for comparison and post them :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I’m expecting her!! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I have her on the way too. But idk if I’ll start on her right away. She will arrive at the same time as Romy and toddler Isabella. And hopefully my second Huxley will arrive early next week too. Too many babies…never enough time. :tired_face:

1 Like

Ooooh I don’t know who I would be more excited to start either

1 Like

Just ordered her! :heart: Didn’t feel like waiting lol.

1 Like

Does anyone know what belly plate she’d use? If she’s 17” but has a body for a 19” would she take the bigger belly plate that starts at 18” or the smaller one? I’m loving belly plates so much I would want to add one to my order