Who is excited?

I love that one by Cassie Brace! Samuel

Looks like this site still has her if anyone still needs one
https://www.tinkerbellcreations.co.uk/missy-by-natalie-blick-pre-order-deposit.html

Missy isnā€™t a ā€˜gotta have itā€™ for me. This one, on the other hand has stolen my heart as a baby boy.

2 Likes

I thought I wanted a kit, but since I didnā€™t sit perched and on point at the computer, I missed the pre-order. I wasnā€™t sure about Joanna Kazmierczakā€™s Sandie but pre-ordered a week ago. I am more excited about that one. I have Shanthi by Ping Lau on pre-order, have a new custom order on Pingā€™s Grumpy Grace , received Jorga Pigottā€™s Shiloh and want to order another Sigrid Bock standing toddler. I am not even including the ā€œwaiting for the preorderā€ by Enchanted Kreatures. I have a slight problem; I like to start buying the clothing, etc., before I even have a kit in handā€¦ or know the actual measurements.

2 Likes

YES! I was writing as you postedā€¦Sandie is my gotta have! That expression can say so many things, such as ā€œWhat was that rumble in my diaper?ā€ :grin:

3 Likes

Sue Sue was her best. I so wish to score that kit.

3 Likes

I think I ordered 3 of her. I ordered one from macpherson and one from Irresistibles. Then I forgot about those and ordered another one from macpherson. Oops. :woman_facepalming:t2: Oh well. Sheā€™s cute and I think Iā€™ll want to paint several of her.

1 Like

I love Cassie Braceā€™s Samuel Kit. I also got Macie, and Marley that are Cassie Braceā€™s kits. I have been buying kits,which I really didnā€™t need. Oh well I will get busy painting here soon.

1 Like

Sheesh, as I was contimplating if I wanted Missy she sold out. But I did pre-order Sandie the day she came out so at least I got her.

I can assure you that buying kits has very little, if anything, to do with need. :wink: I just pre-ordered Sandie. No way do I need her, but I really want her.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s my thoughts exactly. Did I need them Nope. But I wanted them. I think they are very cuteā€¦ I also got 2 Teganā€™s, and a Shiloh. He is beautiful on MacPhersonā€™s web site.

1 Like

And speaking of kits, I am going to pre-order Samuel.

1 Like

Now that she is sold out it makes me wish I got one

2 Likes

My order from MacPhersonā€™s did go through. Yay! :grin:

Irresistables may have a few for $500 in a few weeks if you still want it.:wink:

5 Likes

Lol. This is soooooo true! :rofl:

2 Likes

Still got my Sue Sue I have thought about listing her but then would change my mind.

5 Likes

Why would you sell her, may I ask?

1 Like

Well at times I needed the money but for one thing I have no ideal what I would ask and also Iā€™m thinking her value might go up lol so I guess for now I will just hold on to her lol. I would probably miss her awful if I did anyways.

2 Likes

Yes, I think you would miss her and oh my to try and get her again if you wanted anotherā€¦whew I canā€™t nowā€¦too much money.

1 Like