Who is excited?

Who is excited about the new Blick baby coming up for pre-order?

4 Likes

I’m ready and waiting :grin:

1 Like

Same lol, I hope I am able to get one :heart:

1 Like

Me to lol

Me too!! Just got her!! WOOOO

1 Like

I loved her, but both websites crashed immediately so I could not order.

2 Likes

Me to

There’s still some available on MacPhersons but they both crashes for me as well and I think Irresistables sold out because when I went to add 1, they said hey don’t have enough in stock :heart: I was able to get one after Macs crashes over and over and over again :heart:

1 Like

I was able to get one. But Macs was pretty slow.

2 Likes

Macs won’t even load at all. I could not order anything from them at all. Luckily I like Good Morning Sunny just as much.

1 Like

Aww I see Macs just sold out…the crashes were terrible, I must have refreshed about 20 times starting from 9 am :heart:

I didn’t get one either. Had it but MacPApp never showed my address so I guess I never got one

Irresistibles opened 2 minutes early. So I was able to snag 2. One for me and one for @Nikkiroc. Then after several freezes I was able to get one at MacPherson’s. I put it on layaway so I could pay later. Now it says that order was deleted. :unamused:

1 Like

It was in my cart, but would not let me pay. Just a spinning wheel. I tried to submit clicking payment issue, but then the website crashed entirely. When I first started most preorders were like this. I think I had been painting for a few years before I ever successfully made a preorder. Its good this time though because there is a rare antique doll seldom seen that I want for my own collection so i will spend the money on it :slight_smile:

1 Like

That’s why I opted to do layaway. I could check out fast without the delay for processing payment. But they may have chosen to delete the layaway orders. :woman_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

I’m glad to see Nikki’s name mentioned, I have been concerned, she hasn’t written on her in a very long time. I hope she is ok, just doing lots of painting if that’s what she wants.

2 Likes

i’m not a fan of this one. Sorry it sold out so fast! I hope all who wanted one, got one

There’s so many new sculpts. I can’t keep up!

I want Samuel

9 Likes

She’s doing well. But they bought a new house that needs lots of renovations. So she’s been slammed with that. And their business has been crazy busy too. So…all good things. But no dolly time for @Nikkiroc

3 Likes

Thank you for the update.

1 Like

What kit is all the fuss over? Obviously I missed it anyway :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like