Who did you pick as your bogo?

To many!! This BAN is not working…lol

3 Likes

Johanna, Dominic awake, June 7 mo awake and asleep.
I wanted Laila and had her in my card, but didn’t pull trigger on Friday, on Saturday she was gone… :frowning:

Wait what? Bb. Bogo sale!? How am I missing this ?

*Finally decided! I ordered Sleeping Skya and Brooklyn. I ordered Spencer while he is on sale also. *

I asked myself what the big deal is. BB has sales for us fairly often. So what is the difference between the half off sales and THIS BOGO. I decided that the free kit feels more like a gift personally from our beloved @bountifulbaby as opposed to a good deal. Thanks for the gift BB, y’all are the BEST!*

6 Likes

I used to love to window shop but not anymore. I’m like you, if I’m not buying, I don’t want to look. I hate when my husband needs to shop for something and drags me along.

1 Like

Bans are like diets. You can start over on Monday. hehe

2 Likes

I didn’t order and I feel the same way! I love her. She’s been on sale twice since I have wanted to buy her and she has went off sale before I checked out. :slightly_frowning_face: I will wait patiently and hopefully when she comes back in stock she will be on sale!

3 Likes

Summer rain and Brooklyn! On their way to me thanks to this thread :heart:

2 Likes

I finally decided to bought big June awake and Johanna. I currently painting one and love her so much that I have to have an other !
I am still looking for Jade but it will be for another time.

2 Likes

I ordered 3 month Joseph both asleep and awake. Wanted Landon awake for a while, so I got him too and Darren awake.
Thank you @bountifulbaby :heart:

2 Likes

I ended up not ordering. I tried to do it on my phone and had trouble with PayPal. I went to sleep early for me and did not wake back up until the sell was over. It is probably a good thing because I need to paint some of the kits I have already.

1 Like

This sale was just the right time for me since some1 ordered a set of twins so they are getting Leif and Aspen!

1 Like

I got big Joe awake and big June awake. Had resisted long enough I guess and the BOGO won me over. Big June may just turn into a portrait baby of my sweet great grandson!

13 Likes

Big June awake and asleep
June sleeping
Johanna

1 Like

June would be perfect! What a cutie :two_hearts:

2 Likes

Summer Rain and Dominic :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Darren asleep and Zuri awake.

2 Likes

I got Skya, Johanna, Darren and another one I can’t remember. Lol

1 Like

I stayed strong and held off all weekend :astonished:

Then spent a whole bunch of $ on supplies for my daughter’s school Innovation project… lol

So no new kits but we have lots of moss coming… LOL :wink:

3 Likes

Proud of you, Jenni. You had your priorities straight. I couldn’t resist, even if I promised to myself not to buy anything till I paint a half what I already have :grin:

3 Likes