Who are you waiting for? Preorders

I have to use my stimulus money to pay off my credit card so I can pay for all the dolls I’ve pre-ordered. This is a sickness. :crazy_face:

6 Likes

Delilah, Orlaith, and Ahshia! Plus I’m waiting for Cai by Ping Lau to come in stock at Irresistibles and have him on preorder for when the next shipment comes in.

I had Vito on preorder but it’s been so long I don’t even want him anymore. They can keep the ten bucks.

3 Likes

I know I have Ashia and Elijah on preorder and there’s a little niggling feeling in my brain that tells me I should expect a surprise invoice or two :joy:

4 Likes

@jeanhai, has Charlie Brace been offered for preorder yet? I want to get that guy.

1 Like

Mary Jo
Ashia
Amara
My first ever preorders
(I’m fairly certain I’ve never preordered a kit before, unless I forgot lol)

I just HAD to preorder MaryJo, then I saw Ashia :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:, and I had been admiring Amara and said, why not?

Kind’ve like when you cheat on your diet, oh well I might as well continue…

4 Likes

I’m waiting for Delilah Johnston, Ashia LLE, and Hope Yophi :heart:

2 Likes

I only have Magdalena on preorder but those I want to put a down payment on are:

Elijah
Delilah
Henley
Timothy
Joleen
Maybe Oakley. Such a happy face

1 Like

Me too. There are others I want but refrained from preordering and will just order at some point when they are in stock. These were two that I just really didn’t want to miss out on. I actually ordered 2 Delilah’s.

3 Likes

I didn’t preorder Cai, but I think when the kit is back in stock that I’m going to break down and order myself one too. The shipping is going to suck though.

3 Likes

I’m waiting for Delilah and Nino, and I’m thinking of preordering Oakley once I finish reborning all the kits I have right now.

4 Likes

I’m waiting on …

Henley McLeod
Orlaith Powers
Raya Lau
Ward Kaplanskaya

I already received and paid the final invoices including shipping for Henley and Orlaith a couple weeks ago, but I haven’t heard anything else. I thought you paid the final when the kits came in so I thought they would be shipped but…nothing.

2 Likes

Also would love to paint this kit sometime also. Kenzie looks so much like the family I used to babysit daughter. I remember watching Alanna at 2weeks old and now she is almost 3 yrs old

9 Likes

I am soooooo in love with Elijah!!! I can’t wait for his release. He may be my first keeper :joy:

2 Likes

Charlie’s still in sneak peek stage.

1 Like

I am waiting for Delilah, Elijah, and Willa. I keep missing Tessa asleep, I want Tessa Awake. Those are the ones I am waiting for right now.

2 Likes

Waiting on preorders:
Elijah
Ward
2x Delilah
Felecia
Macie

Then on BB, I want:
Sage awake and asleep
Callie
Marnie
Michael
Tessa sleeping
Christopher awake
Dustin sleeping
Steven sleeping/awake
Katie sleeping

2 Likes

I have a Christopher awake for sale if you really want him!!

1 Like

So many BB babies I want :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Steven and ALL of Sage babies :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:off the top of my head

2 Likes

girls, how does pre-order work in macpherson?:thinking:

1 Like

You pay the amount requested, then they invoice your amount send it to your email if I remember correctly. Then it will show up on your account page- shipping fees.

I am trying so hard to ignore Meili Lau. She would just sit in line in the closet. I don’t need her.

5 Likes