Which eyes? Help!

I need help deciding which eyes to use in Tobiah. He is still a work in progress but i like to pick out eyes fairly early on. I dont like any of them so it wont hurt my feelings if you dont either. I just dont want to have to buy eyes if i can get away with any of these.

With Flash. Dark blue acrylic on the left. Brown oval glass on the right (these seem a tad small to me)

Without flash

With flash light blue acrylic

Without flash

The eyes themselves

3 Likes

I couldn’t get any eyes but the acrylic eyes to go into the socket. I used chuck hazel eyeco polyglass eyes in mine.

8 Likes

I like the blue with the brown ring(?). The plain brown might look better with lashes.

2 Likes

I think I like the dark blue ones the best. Something about the brown ones looks off to me. The eye white may look too bright? I’m not sure.

2 Likes

That was my thoughts exactly, they look too white, too much contrast. I like the darker blue

3 Likes

I say dark blue too :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

The dark blue, definitely.

1 Like

I do not care for the brown ones either but I actually like both blues, I guess I’m the odd man out, lol

1 Like

Brown is striking

1 Like

I like the brown, but if they aren’t fitting properly, I would do the dark blue. :+1:

1 Like

I agree with @RebornsbyZebra. Invest a few dollars more and get eyeco. 22 mm chuck hazel looks extremely real. $5 more on eyes will increase her value dramatically. Here’s mine with eyeco chuck hazel.

2 Likes

I like the blue acrylic

1 Like

I like the light blue!

1 Like

Thank you everyone! I will probably just order different ones since none of them really stood out. They all got votes. Lol

Sorry late post but I ordered 22mm glass round eyes from eBay. If interested I could send you the link

3 Likes

Do you remember if they came in colors other than brown?

1 Like

Gorgeous! Who was the seller? I’m alwYs looking for nice eyes

1 Like

Yes he has a beautiful topaz color and some
Other colors… here’s the link to his store RRS Books/YourRebornDolls | eBay Stores Just type in 22mm in the store search bar to see what inventory he has available. I purchased the brown German glass eyes when he had them available. @Mommarobin

2 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

You’re welcome!

1 Like