Where do you bake?

I bake outside on my back deck. Then I let them cool outside. Honestly I think your husband is right to be concerned.

2 Likes

That is really scary and i won’t bake inside anymore ! I have heard more about the chemicals in the paint
And when i paint i noticed that i have more headache / migraine .

Thank you everyone for your valued opinions!! My oven will be moved to the garage or Lanai!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I’m so sorry about your Mom dear!! I’ll keep her in my prayers. :heart:

1 Like

I have just watch te video on facebook Donna Lee and was in tears just to see what happend to here :cry:
And she won’t be telling this iff t was not true

1 Like

Thank you! They gave her 3 months and she is working on her 6th year! By the time they had found it it had spread to her brain! We are very thankful to have her and know it wouldn’t be possible without God!

2 Likes

I have suffered with migraines most of my adult life, so anything that has fumes cannot be done in my home. I put my nuwave on my screened in porch and bake there. The upside to this is, I paint in my living room and it is right next to the screened in porch.

1 Like

ROTFLMAOPIMP
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
What an odd sight that would be for someone to walk in on :crazy_face:

1 Like

I’m curious if they vented fumes and how long they’ve been reborning and of whatever was banned in 2014 had already done any damage? Another reason to not buy stolen kits from eBay or Ali express etc you can’t guarantee they are meeting safety guidelines

2 Likes

They think it also has to do with sculpting and silicones.

2 Likes

Wow! What a miracle from the Lord!! :revolving_hearts:

1 Like

Ditto :grin:

1 Like

It sure is. I still laugh when I see it. :joy: In this old rental house, you gotta find ways to laugh. :grin:

1 Like

Exactly! I tell people this often at my scammer exposure page. No one can know how toxic the vinyl could be when made by such corrupt people.

1 Like

Geesh that will scare the beegeesus out of you. :scream:

1 Like

Used to bake in my house but moved to my mom’s when I broke my leg and have never moved back home. I now bake outside on the covered porch. My old convection oven stays outside and runs like a champ. Seven years but not all day everyday. I have had high liver enzymes since I started reborning but I blame it on a severe case of mono when I was a teen. I also have two endocrine tumors but I don’t think cooking my babies in the oven is the reason. It doesn’t get that cold here so I just bake outside for now. When I move back home I don’t know what I’ll do because I don’t have an outlet on my porch.