When will the Regular BB kits be back in stock.?

There’s a few specific regular doll kits that I want to purchase, but it seems BB is out of stock on All their regular kits…!All their Realborn kits are in, but When are they gonna restock…? I got the computer generated email from BB stating when some dolls will be back in stock…

So you know about as much as we do

6 Likes

Hard to say with Covid19.

1 Like

I want to know the same thing. I started wondering if they are phasing out the regular kits and only selling realborns . :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

I wouldn’t be surprised. Seems they are focusing their energy and marketing towards the realborns.

I have seen on a different post BB state they are not phasing out the regular kits. I have seen a bunch of regular kits come back in stock a couple of times, but they have been selling out incredibly fast.

3 Likes

True… didn’t think of that… I may have to study the Realborns and choose from them at Christmas time

True… didn’t think of that… I may have to study the Realborns and choose from them at Christmas time

Hmmmm…hadn’t thought of that

That’s kinda what it’s looking like now

If you aren’t used to doing realborns, some people have said that some of realborns are more difficult than other realborns. You might want to post this question to the artists. It could be the difference between fun and frustrating.