Whatcha working on

Here is my Wolke, He’s currently getting rooted with Alpaca. :slight_smile: the others are all being painted.

17 Likes

Oh! it makes me want to work on my Sugar, she is so kissy faced.

4 Likes

Oh my goodnes!!! I thought you were were showing a real baby!!! Amazing job. Lovely skin tones.

1 Like

She is so awesome! She is my first so this is a “second” I bought a first edition to do when I get better.

2 Likes

:slight_smile: Thank you.

2 Likes

I’m rooting a Gemma portrait baby, painting a memorial baby, rooting Caleb so I can list her (I made him a girl), Jacelyn is waiting to be rooted and listed and Celeste is washed and waiting to be painted.

3 Likes

I’m working on Owen and he is so precious! Well mine is a girl, so she. I just need to add eyebrows and do the nails, then maybe a few finishing touches. And then hair. But I might need to buy more mohair before I root her.

4 Likes

Just finishing “Twin B” (Bonnie Brown) …almost finished “Americus” (LLE) & then so excited to start “Saskia” (Bonnie Brown) & for the first time, all my babies will have fully rooted heads!!! :smile:

3 Likes

Avery my fav sculpt…Sugar Lindsey an ebay kit…And dumplin? always forget her name.
Some closer to finished than others 4 more waiting in the wings ! :grinning:

7 Likes

Katie id love to see him as a girl .I did a boy Owen for a lady but she wanted his coloring amped up.Not what i would have done id like to do one how id like to see him.I think i can see him as a girl

8 Likes

-Summer Rain and a surprise baby

10 Likes

I am working on this one it is a discontinued bb kit Nolan. It is a big challenge. Got a long ways to go.

8 Likes

working on a Claire and a Byron right now. Sewing outfits to fit them and Rosebud too. Finishing touches on my Willow Flower (Susannah) and making some fox stuffies. Oh yea, rearranging my little girls bedroom and the classroom too.

2 Likes

Ummmm this zombie heehee

6 Likes

So beautiful! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh I love her. I’ve got to get this kit. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I’m working on Logan and Layla, still quite a way to go!

7 Likes

Awe thank you :blush: I’ve still got a ways to go before she’s ready for hair. Almost finished with creases :smiley:
Yes, this kit is a must!! I believe BB will have her back in stock before the end of the year :smiley: I will definitely get at least one more!! She’s been a joy to bring to life!!!
Your Logan and Layla are looking awesome!!
I can’t wait to see them complete :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

I’m supost to be studying for a test tomorrow , but I’m working on my sweet baby sailor rose

Just started :blush:

7 Likes

Summer raine will be back in stock in october sometime :wink:

2 Likes