Whatcha working on

What is everyone working on right now.

um…Livia, Saskia, and Dakota and rooting a Wolke kit. There are never enough hours in a day. lol

2 Likes

Cozy and Corbin!

1 Like

I am working on Sugar. Still… I messed up doing her lips making them too dark.

8 Likes

That is a fact!

Your skin tones… How!!! Its like I dont add paint its crazy

1 Like

I’m working on my nieces Christmas babies

10 Likes

Thank you. She is my first.

1 Like

Wait serious. Wow your doing a wonderful job!

1 Like

Just started Kameko but taking a baby break to wait for my nuwave to arrive, think I will finish making headbands and make another batch of mohair conditioner so I can list it in my nursery.

3 Likes

I love my nuwave!! Not sure what I would do without it.

Awww, thank you! That’s much needed encouragement :blush:

1 Like

excited for it to get here!

1 Like

Your so welcome. If your open to a little constructive criticism. Well not critism but your right the lips are a tad dark. Maybe even do a yellow wash.

1 Like

Yes, absolutely. I will give that a try. I have been putting flesh tone on them to try and lighten them, never thought about yellow. Thank you!

1 Like

Here is cozy and Corbin. Can you believe they have 3 flesh layers…2red layers, 1 blue layer and one yellow ochre layer? Yeah… Me either. I spent allllll day on these two. Time to get the kids from school now!

8 Likes

https://www.joomag.com/magazine/precious-little-babies-free-painting-tutorial-painting-tutorial-2014/0336296001397902063 try this tutorial!

3 Likes

Also waiting on needles to finish rooting this scary hairy head!

7 Likes

Love the coloring. You did a lovely job.

I don’t know what it is about Cozy’s face but she reminds me of a little baby bird, makes my heart smile, love that sculpt.

2 Likes