What would realborn tessa awake look like with purple eyes ? Would she look scary or cute

So im trying to make an alternativish baby with purple eyes. She will be painted like normal just with purple eyes. Is this a bad idea or? I want something different I was thinking of maybe dark hair or ginger

1 Like

I just dont have any ideas what to make her as I want her realistic but also alternative looking I dont want clowns or ghosts I m thinking more fairy or elf

1 Like

Do you think It would look good

I have made this one for my niece. She was made from a fairy she saw somewhere.

5 Likes

She is beautiful x

2 Likes

Thanks !
Depending on the kind or purple and the hair color, you can get something as realistic or as alternative you want.

1 Like

Thank you I think I have got the same eyes as your kit so I think they will look okay

2 Likes

I love purple and have wondered this same thing. Could an otherwise normal reborn pull it off, just weird? Probably. I don’t think it would be terrifying.

I dunno. I’m going to try it anyway and see if it works if not i can always save them for another doll.

1 Like

I actually think she may look quite awesome. Due to her Expression though I’m not sure. This is her with blue eyesReborn-Baby-Realborn-Tessa-Awake-Professional-Artistry-Realistic-Glass-eyes

2 Likes

Not my work

1 Like

Yeah, worth a try. If you don’t like em, use something else. :slightly_smiling_face:

Yes to the purple eyes!!!

1 Like

I have :purple_heart: eyes,I can try on her tomorrow.

1 Like

Hi what does it look like ?

@Stuck Sorry, I am such a dork. I have Tessa sleeping, so…I stuck the eyes in this one. Bought these on ebay some time ago but thought they were cute for something different.

3 Likes

Those are very cool looking!

1 Like