What sizes do Relborns Kimberly and Ashley wear?

Does anyone know what sizes Kimberly and Ashley wear?

I think Ashley might be a preemie size, and I’ve never bought preemie clothing. Does anyone have any suggestions as to where I should look for something cute? :slight_smile:

Not sure on kimberly, but Ashley can wear either small newborn or preemie depending on brand. I put mine in Carter’s preemie and it fit perfectly

2 Likes

Ashley wears premie. She a nice size baby for children and older people. I think Kimberly wears newborn.

2 Likes

Thanks ladies! I am painting Kimberly now, and she looks newborn, I just wanted to make sure. :slight_smile:

I have Ashley awake/asleep on the way and they they will be my first preemies! Wish me lots of luck!!

2 Likes

I’ve only gotten as far as the veins and 1st layer of mottling and all I’m seeing is BOY! Glad it’s not just me… I also agree that he looks like he should have dark hair. :rofl:

1 Like

My Kimberly wears size newborn and 0-3 mo.

2 Likes

I’m working on awake Ashley right now. Oh. My. Goodness. Her little wrinkled legs are so precious! I’m in love with this adorable kit! :heart:️️

1 Like

Yes Ashley is preemie size and I usually shop at Carter’s. Love their stuff!

1 Like

I’m working on her too.

1 Like

I have three Kimberly kits. Hope at least one will be a girl!

1 Like

Time will tell! It’s funny how they can look one way or the other. My Kimberly is definitely a boy, I’m going to start rooting him tomorrow, but I have seen plenty that were clearly girls. :slight_smile: With me it’s a little bit like having real babies, you just never know what you’re going to end up with!

2 Likes