What Should I Do- Weird Situation

A woman ordered a doll from me a few months back, and was paying on a three month payment plan. I was finishing up her doll, and she just made final payment last week, but did not include the shipping fee or big box opening fee she requested. I was planning to ship it out to her this week. My only problem is that when I went to contact her about shipping etc. it seems that I can’t contact her on facebook. This was our only method of contact. Does this mean she has blocked me? Do I eat shipping costs and just send it without big box opening? Or hold the doll, and hope that she contacts me? Hmm…

2 Likes

Yes, I can see the other messages, but it says that I am unable to reply to the convo. Weird.
A big box opening is when they pay extra for more cute little gifts to be included. I don’t make any money on it, but it’s fun to do the shopping for them!

2 Likes

Are you trying to contact her through your personal page or your business/nursery page? You could maybe try messaging her via your own personal page to see if it goes through. Not “friend” her or anything just message her.

1 Like

I have tried through both, and neither is working.

I can still see her pic. Hmm…

That is weird. If she blocked you, you wouldn’t be able to see anything I don’t think. Did she pay you via PP? If so, they should have an email address for her listed and you can email and invoice that way.

3 Likes

Yes, I forgot about that. I will try that. Thanks!

1 Like

I would go ahead and invoice her and also send an email. That way she gets 2 and doesn’t “miss” them.

1 Like

Okay, thanks for all the helpful info! Sorry you’re having trouble too!

2 Likes

Hold the doll until you make contact

refund her money and sale the baby for somebody else