What now😖

This babies eyes are different size!! Now what can I do? I didn’t notice until I put the eyes in. I ordered a size up hoping so much of the white don’t show! I don’t know if that will help or not. This has been one of the hardest that I have ever had to do. Starting the to very hard Vinyl.

And this will make the third set of eyes that I have bought for this kit. It called for a 18 so I got a 20 because their oval and they were way to small. So I order the 22 but still had to feel in with cotton. This is what you see. And now I have a 24 ordered. I’m at my wits end!

8 Likes

Well he sure is cute :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: so worth the headache :rofl::smile: great job!

4 Likes

What kit is this? Very cute. A long time ago I experienced this same thing with a kit. One eye was a different size. 18mm in one and 20 in the other. Drove me crazy!!

1 Like

2 Likes

Well hopefully it won’t be so noticeable once I put a 24 in the bigger eye. My fingers are crossed!

1 Like

Sometimes a sideways glance helps.

3 Likes

I tried with these eyes. But maybe the other set will look good that way. Now just gotta worry till the others come in and see.

1 Like

Those eyes look good to me.

1 Like

I’ve noticed this with several kits I’ve done recently. Of course it is more noticeable once the eyes go in and perfectionism sets in. I think your baby looks great even with different shaped eyes. We probably all have asymmetrical eyes if we look close enough :thinking:

5 Likes

Well thanks ! That makes me feel better.

1 Like

Thank u all so much!

1 Like

I might be weird but I don’t think they look bad. I think they work for him. I’ve seen some slightly older babies that don’t have a lot of white showing yet. Those are pretty eyes and I think he has a realistic expression, and he’s really cute.

4 Likes

This topic is temporarily closed for at least 96 hours due to a large number of community flags.

This topic was automatically opened after 4 days.

Why was this thread closed?

3 Likes

Foolishness from a troll. :kissing_heart:

3 Likes

Oh… yay!!! :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

I still wish that we had a couple of moderators that could correct things like this before they caused an issue and risked getting the forums shut down. Sigh

2 Likes

SO getting back on course. OP: which eyes did you decide to go with?

3 Likes

That’s what I would like to know🤷🏻‍♀️