What kit have you painted the most times?

I have painted Kaelin 4 or 5 times.
I painted the new Jewel for the contest and have done 3 customs. Who would have know such a big Old Jewel fan would do so well with the new one. :open_mouth:

3 Likes

I have done Jacelyn twice and Neveah twice. I have a couple kits that I have had more than 1 of but haven’t painted the other yet.

3 Likes

I have painted Angelica by Reva Shick 7 times. Lol

3 Likes

I have painted Saskia 14 times lol

10 Likes

I do not like to paint more then one of each sculpt but I made the exception for Summer Rain and Owen. I have painted each of them twice.

5 Likes

Oh yeah I have done 2 Summer Rains also :wink:

3 Likes

I have painted 2 Rileys and will be painting more.

1 Like

I painted number of Shyann & Morgan kits; always meaning to keep her, but in the end I did not like their limbs and sold them. I did keep one Shyann, but gave her different arms and made her into mermaid. Nowadays I only do more than one if I want to keep one.

11 Likes

Realborn Kimberly, 4 times.

@ludmila, I was thinking of making my Shyann a mermaid with a sewn tail too!! She’s perfect for it, and seeing yours makes me want to do it even more!

3 Likes

4 Daisy

1 Like

Precious Gift, too many times to count :blush:

13 Likes

I’ve done several of BB’s Fei Yen. It’s a kit with lots of possibilities!

11 Likes

Yes, Shyann makes a great mermaid. :slight_smile:
Just one hint; when looking for material for the tail do not get anything that catches the hair. I ended up cutting the wig shorter, because it was for ever tangled into the sequins and damaging both the tail and the wig. If I ever make another mermaid I will look for totally smooth material with not quite as stretchy as this one; I have seen some great with the fish scale print.
Hope you do make Shyann into mermaid and show us.

3 Likes

I found this amazing fabric on etsy, I just don’t know if the pieces would be large enough. It looks textured but not like hair would catch! This item is unavailable - Etsy

1 Like

Ive done Avery and Sugar each at least 4 times.i think Meg too. I need to fan out a little lol

That is beautiful, it might be enough, depending which way the scales go . As long as it is not too stiff.
There seems to be more around; this is only small piece but the color!
[Green Smooth Mermaid Scales Leatherette Fabric A4 Sheet - Etsy Australia Scales Leatherette Fabric Sheet&ref=sr_gallery_1](Green Smooth Mermaid Scales Leatherette Fabric A4 Sheet - Etsy Australia Scales Leatherette Fabric Sheet&ref=sr_gallery_1)

I like this one [Swimsuit Fabricmermaid Fabricmermaid Scale Fabric Green - Etsy Australia Scales Fabric&ref=sr_gallery_2](Swimsuit Fabricmermaid Fabricmermaid Scale Fabric Green - Etsy Australia Scales Fabric&ref=sr_gallery_2)

1 Like

That’s @MichelleP20 's baby😊

3 Likes

Aubrey Pratt. Painted her too many times to count. LOL Everyone seems to like her for therapy dolls and requests her.

1 Like

I’ve painted 9 Victoria Michaels, 7 Chloe Murrays, 5 Cameron Michaels, 4 Rowans, 3 Kinsey Pratts, 2 big ole Juans… and partridge in a pea tree. :grin: I used to love Chloe and Victoria. Not so much anymore

There were also 3 Scarlets, 3 Sabrina Schicks, 3 Shyanns, 3 Lovelyn Laus, 2 Megans, 2 Lexis, 2 Aubrey Pratts, and 2 Kaidences. And a ton o’ kits I just painted one time.

2 Likes