What is wrong with this baby?!

i loved the baby boy,but as a little girl its totallt precious!! I bet she sells now :slightly_smiling_face:

I think you used the biracial kit. That is the first mistake when making ethnic babies. the baby appears to be basically all one skin coloring without any highs or lows and a lot of red/purple undertones. The lips could use a little more definition. you are almost there just needs work on the details to really make it all come together. Also I cant tell but does she have eyelashes? In the last photo i do see some highs and lows. that is what you want to go for in the ethnic skin coloring. For the hair wet and pick with a comb to keep the curls !
Here are a few Shyanns and one Coco so you can see what I mean with the highs and the lows or darker and lighter coloring
DSC_0019|332x500

3 Likes

I did! Wow, you are good. She was originally a custom for a local lady. The customer paid for and chose the kit, but then had a family emergency and could not complete the purchase. I have offered her layaway since she is local. She swears she loves the baby, but can’t at this time. Honestly, it will be a very long time before I accept another custom or do an ethnic baby :confused: This experience burned me. Thank you for the insight though. Your babies are STUNNING.

1 Like

By charcoals, do you mean warm or cool greys? I went to buy some and there was no “charcoal.”

Oh I am sorry she backed out and DONT GIVE UP you have a great foundation. Trust me when I say it is so much easier with a non biracial kit!!

Sorry I meant to say Thank you as well <3