What is a good body to buy from bountiful baby for a twin a?

any suggestions on what a good body to buy her would be? Thanks

I’ve done a two twin A’s and one twin B and I used the Clyde/Thomas body on all of them

1 Like

Thomas’ body is the closest, but their body is made special for them. Their arms are not 3/4. They are different

2 Likes

Macpherson’s carry the correct custom bodies for them (they have 7/8 arms); however, many have used the body for Clyde and Thomas.

7/8ths? Does that mean the arm caps are shorter or longer?
I reborn Twin B for the tutorial I wrote for them and they sent the body with the kit. I didn’t even notice
anything about the arms other than they seemed a bit long to me.

The arm caps are shorter as the arms are a bit longer than the standard 3/4.

Hmmm I wonder if I could pop the joints on a BB off and sew the arm caps shorter then put them back on? I have a TwinA who is going to be needing a body eventually and I didn’t like the other body I used as well as the BB bodies.

1 Like

Here is a photo of the body from Macpherson’s I found that I took. I can see the arm caps are shorter.

2 Likes

I don’t remember where I bought mie from but I was thinking Macpherson’s as well. Looks like my body that came with the kit was fatter than Angie’s but still the shorter arm caps.

Mine was fat too and I backed off of the stuffing a bit so it would not look disproportioned. I think, the Realborn bodies with an altered arm cap would be a better fit for this kit.

2 Likes

Does anyone have a Clyde Thomas body you would swap me for a Presley body? I would like to see if I can make it fit but just placed a body order to BB yesterday already.

1 Like