What do you struggle with?

When it comes to reborning what is that one thing you just can’t get the hang of?

2 Likes

Eye brows!!! :wink:

I will get 2 really good easy ones and think I finally got them down… then the next 4 will suck over and over and over… :wink:

7 Likes

The excess of paint between the fingers and on other wrinkles :smile: I hate how sandy it looks!
I know the “secret” is to use only thin layers and to gently tap the excess wet with the sponge so when heated it won’t be a lot of paint there, but, as there are lots of small creases, sometimes it’s not so easy to do so… (I hope I’m making myself understandable)

4 Likes

Eyebrows and painted hair. Some come perfect at the first try, some doesn’t want to cooperate even after 3 attempts.

4 Likes

Nails! No matter what I try or what tutorials I use, I can’t seem to get them to look good!

2 Likes

Really good rooting.

3 Likes

Man you guys struggle with all the same things I do!

1 Like

Yes makes total sense and is very time consuming :disappointed:

2 Likes

Eyebrows! Mine are not so great

2 Likes

I don’t think so lol

1 Like

Shading! Idk why but I just can’t get the hang of it :sob:

2 Likes

Consistent skin tones

3 Likes

Still brows, but I also struggle with my biracial and AA babies constantly going off color, constantly needing washes. Just want to nail with less struggle

2 Likes

Use a dry mop brush, work very well in smaller areas.

I struggle with lint and dust… beside that, the creases color. Never able to get it right.

2 Likes

Brows, getting the painted hair done the way I picture it in my head, lint and dust, and and nail beds.

2 Likes

Chalky skin on AA babies! It’s always so chalky and I can’t figure out why!

2 Likes

Hair painting and sealing eyes. I always make some kind of stupid mistake right there towards the end :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

I have to say bottom of feet have now become my struggle.

2 Likes

Are you using the red blue yellow method or flesh colors

1 Like

Eyebrows. Yuck.

1 Like