What do you ladies think of this name?

Hi there Ladies! I just wanted to get a second opinion on this name I like. Ok so the name is Zatanna. It’s pronounced Za Tanna. It comes from the Dc comics Universe and is the name of magical sorceress character:

I am a Batman fangirl and a Dc Comics geek lol.
I looked up the name’s meaning and I found out that it means “renowned by god.” The doll I’m thinking about is going to be a bald Libby. She is not a character doll. My mom thinks the name sounds ghetto. But I like it. Here’s an example of a bald libby: (just an example of a libby I found on google. not mine I’m having done yet.)

So what do you ladies think of the name? I would probably call her, Zanna for short.
Thanks,
Julie

2 Likes

Is she going to be a character doll? If so it’s great. Otherwise, I prefer just Zanna.

3 Likes

No she’s going to be a bald, chubby baby :slight_smile: I am also considering some other names too such as Annabelle, Isabella and Patricia.

1 Like

I like the shorter version, Zanna.

4 Likes

I’m always zatanna on mortal combat! She rocks! :+1:t2:

1 Like

GET OVER HERE!

Oh geez… I’ve got the music stuck in my head now. Thanks Nikki

2 Likes

Lololololol I love saying that!!!

1 Like

Did you ever find those blue eyes for Claudia?

I guess I have to order them :weary::weary::weary: which sucks because they don’t meet the minimum and then the 7.50 shipping. I might just go with true blue… Instead of deep blue sky. :flushed:

1 Like

I found these beauties and thought of you so I figured I’d ask

1 Like

I like Zatanna.

1 Like

Thanks ladies! I found some other nicknames for her!:
Zee
Zanny
Zan
Just thought they were cute enough to mention :slight_smile:

I have decided that I’m going to name her, Zatanna Rose and I will call her, Zanna for short! Thanks ladies for all of the nice responses!
Thanks,
Julie

2 Likes

Pretty name!

Thanks!

1 Like