What do y'all think of Noel?

Some kit picx :wink: If you open the link you can scroll through more

2 Likes

Macphersons keeps saying we can enter him into the Olga Auer prototype contest… but that ends this month and he’s only on preorder? How would we enter him :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Lol. Good question :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

His giant noggin does remind me of my little Benjamin Buttons, aka Caedmon. But Caedmon didn’t have those lines. If I do get Noel, I’m going to have to fill those lines in somehow. :grimacing:

3 Likes

Baby Gordon Ramsey is a cutie. I notice his face before the creases.

1 Like

I’ve been waiting for this one since I saw his sneak peak months ago. Noel is a keeper for me, I pre-ordered him today:)

1 Like

I can’t wait to see what you do with him :heart_eyes:

Thank you! :heart:

So he won’t come in the hard, orange, German vinyl like Marc and Mary, right? It says he’s the pale vinyl on the Olga Auer FB site. See, now I want him, darn you guys…LOL :wink:

1 Like

The kit pictures that Olga posted do look like the normal pale vinyl, so probably not orange and hard. I think he’s really precious, but won’t make his pre-order. If he’s available after then I may get him cause he’s a cutie

2 Likes

And Thomas-I love him but thought his arms were a tad small

I don’t know whether I am a fan or not either. I decide that I am not the biggest fan, then I look at some of the prototypes, which are just adorable.

I’ll surely think about it.

Another question I got instead of starting a whole new topic: Limited Edition: TBD means that the final number of how many dolls there are will be determined by how many preorders there are at the end of a period or by a certain date (such as preorders open until September 26 for example)?

1 Like

I believe that’s correct.

1 Like