What discontinued kits would you want back

Thanks :two_hearts: I’ve had him for years. I don’t know when they stopped making him? I have a few on the discontinued list-
I feel lucky I got a Presley awake but not in time for Presley asleep, I think he’s just precious!!

2 Likes

Another vote for Stinker here!
I’d also love for the fairies to return.

3 Likes

Tristan, Sky, Stormy, Asher asleep and Presley awake&asleep (I have one Asleep version still to make eventually :joy: )

3 Likes

And Stinker!!!

2 Likes

I’m surprised so many are wanting stinker lol! He’s scary :flushed:

6 Likes

I just looked him up and that’s some Gage from Pet Semetary shiz. :neutral_face::neutral_face:

1 Like

Ooooooh I love gage!!! He’s much less scary than stinker lol

1 Like

Hand that boy a scalpel and they’re neck and neck! :joy:

3 Likes

Love him!!!

That’s why a lot of us want him. He’s great for alternatives. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::scream:

4 Likes

Milo was one of my babies I couldn’t partwith, his sculpt was not great for detail and Naomi was cute. I still have a kit brand new to make of Naomi, Asher Awake and Asleep. Hoarder LOL At least I can see I have improved on my painting skills looking back.

8 Likes

@Shera1 your Milo is adorable!

I have Jasper and Clover in my stash. I was able to do Asher awake and Presley awake.

3 Likes

Did you keep or sell?

Milo is adorable!!!

I sold Asher and Presley. I’ve only got 3 babies I made myself. My Miracle, Indie and Tobiah

2 Likes

That’s my fear that I’ll get rid of one I can’t do again lol

I do still have my very first baby I made which was the “Libby” kit. But I mostly Just collect LLE babies now lol.

1 Like

I might be remembering your Indie from a few years back at Rose. Am I right?

1 Like

I’m picturing a little redhead.

2 Likes