What color to use for eyebrows

What color prisma pencil would I use to do eyebrows to match this hair color?

4 Likes

I would say light brown or light umber - maybe in an area it won’t be noticed could u part the hair and make a small line to see if it matches ? - that hair is looking great :heart:

2 Likes

Thank you. I finished her head. I was attaching it to the body when I realized I hadn’t done eyebrows.

2 Likes

I love the different colors rooted together. Trying to root multicolored hair soon. How did you root the hair? Maybe the darker hair as eyebrows?

Light umber is what I used on this little strawberry blonde girl…

6 Likes

Are these too orange? I did it last night. They haven’t been sealed.

2 Likes

They don’t look orange to me. Looks good. :blush:

2 Likes

Thank you. The more I look at them, I gotta touch them up.

I can’t wait to see how she looks put together. I’ve done two Kenzie’s and she’s one of my favorites. I love that happy girl! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I gotta restuff her. She sits up on the edge of the couch. When I tried to sit her up on the floor, she wouldn’t stay up. Also her head tilts up too much. Can I see pictures of the 2 you have done please.

1 Like

The weighting is tricky. I just filled mine with beads to wrists and ankles. Then stuffed the rest with polyfil. Small baggy of pellets in the butt. Nothing but polyfil in the head. I tried using rings on the legs. But they made the baby flop right over. As for the head, if the body is over stuffed it seems to make the head arched up to high. Once you get the stuffing right, you can also tug the body under the torso to to pull the neck down a little in the front or pull in back to arch the head for crawling. I don’t have a ton of pictures saved on my phone. But here are the ones I do have.

2 Likes

They are sooo cute. Thanks for the tips. I just remembered, I put a bag of the steel beads in each butt cheek, that I was suppose to remove once I got some more glass beads. I only used polyfil in the body and in the head. I did the feet n arms same as you.

1 Like

Are you baking them to set ? or using air dry varnish over?

Sometimes the color looks more orange when I bake the varnish on.

I like to use burnt umber and another darker brown mostly. I just draw lighter and add in lighter “strands” to add depth.

2 Likes

I was gonna use air dry varnish. I may remove them n try a brown. I hate doing eye brows. :disappointed:

Just draw some brown strokes into what you already have drawn. It will add depth and look really good.

2 Likes

Thanks, I’ll try that.

2 Likes