What are you working on today 12/27

I just started my first wash on Realborn Laila and Realborn Marissa.
I’ll probably work on them for about 2 hours today, a little more if I’m lucky.
Later today I will look for a certain hat or headband I might make for Laila.

How about you?

What are you working on today?

Hugs
Katie

6 Likes

I will be working on Maddox , started a while ago but had no time to finish it also I have started Logan awake

6 Likes

I’m sorting out my inventory, but I am ready to start on a Thomas Awake preemie, a Maisie preemie, and a Crystal for myself. I usually do three at a time.

5 Likes

I am working on Laila :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

Crocheting a blanket.

It is harder to paint when all my kids are out of school. My littles have the sniffles as well. So probably catch up on house work and crochet… except I ran out of yarn 1 side short so that has to wait. May start a new blanket while I wait to buy more yarn. lol

8 Likes

I won’t be able to work on any kits for a while. I’m in the process of moving. The room that I will be using for reborning, is the store it all room. I work 7 days a week. Four of them days are 12hours. So until I get everything together, I won’t be painting! :pensive::pensive:

9 Likes

I’m working on Laila and Landon and Joseph! Never done 3 at a time before, I usually work on 2.

6 Likes

I’m assembling Levi and sewing the baby pod bed and moss bag! And trying to video tape it all haha!

9 Likes

I am hopefully going to do the last bit on Landon’s head ( I have not figured out a girl name yet) so she can get varnished, eyelashes, and then all put together.

8 Likes

I’m working on picking up after Christmas and painting on these two. We’ll see if I get there.

13 Likes

I’m finishing up the painting on my soft body Max who will be a girl. I’m hoping his body will come today. Then I’m going to start Zoe by Sherry Rawn and Ducky by Bonnie Chyle. It’s so hard for me to choose who’s next.

5 Likes

Finally rooting Kimberly

4 Likes

Rooting Barnabe, putting more layers on Rowan and starting Willow Flower soon @pschomaker I work on 3 at a time too, :smile: Oh, and Saskia is all together, just putting final touches on her

4 Likes

I have been working 3 at a time too but I am going to try for my first AA baby and I want to save all of my concentration on getting it right. I am using the realborn kit, Dominic. I am actually very excited.

5 Likes

Good choice of kit. :0)

2 Likes

I’m working on Reike by Linde Scherer. I’m making her into a winter fairy. She’s getting a white complexion with just a hint of blue, and I’m finding it as difficult to achieve a smooth white complexion as It is to achieve a smooth ethnic skin tone!

5 Likes

Cleaning my office and organizing my work space. I still have to finish rooting Pebbles and Chloe Murray. Then most likely I’ll get Jacob Schenk done. He’s been prepped for painting for months, I just haven’t gotten around to working on him. He’s such an adorable little sprite.

4 Likes

Cleaning and getting ready for company is my main focus right now. I have a custom Owen to do, and I’m starting that slowly. I love this kit and it’s for a super sweet return customer so I’m looking forward to making a baby for her. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Rooting a custom lol, trying to root fast because the customer would like it done by this week but with micro rooting thick AA hair lol, it’s a little challenging but I’m making progress :smiley:

3 Likes

I’m working on Logan awake, Kameko, and a sphynx cat reborn. I hope to have at least one done by the end of the week. I have a bad habit of starting one then starting another…and another.:smile:

2 Likes