What are yall thoughts on Cody?

I ran across baby Cody and I have to have her…What are yall thoughts and who are the hot babies for 2020?

2 Likes

Which Cody? Are you talking about Kodi Ross? If so…I can’t wait to get hold of him. :heart_eyes:
Also Archie, Ava, Delilah, and Nino. Seriously…there are way too many awesome kits coming out. The sculptors need to slow down. There’s no way we can paint them all. :heart:

11 Likes

The Kodi kit is based on Julie Kirby’s son, Kodi! I follow her and her mom on instagram. I think he is absolutely adorable!

4 Likes

What’s her Instagram name? I want to follow her. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Her ig name is shortstuffkirby and her mom’s is juliesmomluvsreborns

2 Likes

Thank you :blush:

1 Like

Yes this baby will be a blessing…love this kit

1 Like

Such a BEAUTIFUL baby

Not sure about the hottest kits but I want: Ashia LLE, Laura Brown, Manuela, and Delilah Johnson :heart:

3 Likes

Oh gosh…Deliliah is breathtaking. I’m waiting patiently for her and Nino.

4 Likes

Ava’s on pre-order on multiple sites. Kodi by LTR is a must have for me and there’s 6 new ones by Cassie Brace that I want.

3 Likes

Delilah’s hands are exceptional IMO.

3 Likes

Kodi is absolutely precious! :two_hearts: My list is honestly never ending lol. I can sit down and make out a list and think alright I think I’m good now… Next thing I know I am checking online and 10 more has made their way on my list.

3 Likes

My list keeps getting longer, and longer, and LONGER!! I have to stop looking.

7 Likes

I have to check them out

This is my problem. I have to not look because I just find more that I need. And if I don’t look, I’m afraid I’ll miss out on a must have kit. :woman_facepalming:t2:

2 Likes

7 Likes

I love how happy he looks. I can almost hear the giggles. Love the limbs too. Nice hands and feet and those chubby thighs.:heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Where can I see their pix? McP’s?

1 Like

Yep. Except Nino. I think he’s only available at Truborns.

2 Likes