What are these called for doll display?

I stole a couple of photos from a doll show post by @PhotographyForLife to show what I’m talking about. I was wondering if anyone knows what these things that the babies are sitting in are called and where I could get some. I’ve searched laundry baskets, ice bucket and a million other random things and can’t find anything even almost close!

2 Likes

I bought those last summer at walmart. There like buckets you put your drinks and ice in.

4 Likes

Thank you so much! Are they slanted or did they just look that way in the photo? I’ll definitely go to WM and see if I can find them and keep looking online for ice buckets

You might have better luck during cookout season. 4th of july. The stores should have them by then.

4 Likes

In another month or so, you’ll see them at Walmart in the front with the seasonal stuff. They will be around $1 each.

2 Likes

I got mine from the Dollar store

2 Likes

“Party tubs” pulls them up. But definitely don’t buy these. They are way overpriced.
Set of 3 Flexible Oval Beverage Chilling Party Tubs with Handle 14.25x11x6.3, Multicolor https://a.co/d/8ie780a

1 Like

Awesome thank you! That’s a term I didn’t even think about to try!

1 Like

I have oval ones all from Dollar Tree

3 Likes

I got the melon, white and teal ones when they were $1 at Walmart

2 Likes

Not sure if they are currently on the shelf… I dont go there often.

2 Likes

Those are @JenLen and @Msmimi04 im pretty sure Jen said in one of her YouTube videos she got them at the dollar store… I did find some at the dollar store and got a couple grey ones to store my babies in while I’m waiting for them to sell :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

I have used some from the dollar store. Then let my kids put toys in them. They crack easily when handled rough.
The Walmart ones were thicker and cheaper at times. I have seen them for clearance at $0.50

1 Like

Some are them are my pictures. I brought them from Walmart a couple years ago. They were on clearance for 1.00. Dollar tree has them, but they are smaller.

3 Likes